Google Marketplace is experiencing problems with application installation in the last few weeks so if your domain-wide installation fails with error "We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later." please switch to browser incognito mode and retry the installation.
After Afi application has been installed, it might take up to 24 hours before access rights are propagated and application starts working properly. During this time the application shows the following message - "If you want to use Afi Backup for G Suite, please install application first in G Suite Marketplace...". If for any reason Afi application doesn't start working properly after 24 hours then the following should be checked:
- If Afi application is installed properly and shown on the G Suite marketplace applications list
- If G Suite API access is granted for installed Afi application in G Suite administrator panel
1. How to check if Afi application is installed properly and is shown on the G Suite marketplace applications list
Login to G Suite administrator panel, go to Apps → Marketplace apps
If Afi application is not installed then check if third-party application installation is allowed. Go to Apps → Marketplace apps → Manage apps.
2. How to check if G Suite API access is granted to the installed Afi application
a. Go to Apps → Marketplace apps → Manage apps → AFI G Suite backup
b. Go to Security → API reference section and check if API access for applications is enabled in the domain
3. Re-installing application to trigger access rights propagation
If previous 2 steps didn't help, it is recommended to uninstall Afi application and install it again. This triggers G Suite access rights propagation and should help if previous steps didn't work.
a. To uninstall Afi application go to Apps → Marketplace apps → Apps list, then click on the application name
b. Uninstall the application by clicking on the bucket icon in the top-right corner
Install Afi application again from G Suite Marketplace - Afi application link.